Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wish Upon A Star


So I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the primary colors of yellow and red in this Fusion challenge.   The first thought is teacher appreciation cards.   Then after some thought I decided to go with a Mickey Mouse card and the end result I just love it.

Ingredients to make card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, Copic Markers
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black and designer series paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Baker's Twine, Mickey enamel dots from a local craft store

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool! I love Mickey! :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Jeanne J. said...

Who doesn't love Mickey? And I can never spell his name wrong.. you've got me singing M I C.. K E Y M O U S E! LOL! My kids will think I've lost it!